Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Some Possible Tarot Cards

The Bibliomancer
The Totally Awesome Boots
The Trained Bear
Last Chance for Gas
What is Unprovable
The Abandoned Well
Leonard Nimoy
The Ad Man
The Personal Best
The Non-Apology
A Familiar Snowflake
Fatigue
The Indelible Yen
The Man with a Theory
The False Memory
The Stutterer
The Distance Swimmer
Competence
Love as an Adjective
Lady Lazarus
The Map of Sand
Awakened by Touch
Smile Lines
Rye Whiskey
The Personal Shopper
The Mount of Olives
Who Would Notice?
The Doormat
Gotcher Nose
The Toe Ring
The Hep Cat
He Was Always Kind to Me
The Three-Legged Mutt
The Smell of Spring
The Ugly Poet
The Bullet Lodged Near the Heart
The Trivial Mistake
Say It!
Those Bastards
It Would Probably Be a Good Idea
The Charlatan
Calloused Hands
Ease

1 comment:

  1. I love these. I like the idea of creating a set of pragmatic tarot cards. So if I pull "awesome boots" someone has to tell me what boots would, in fact, be awesome on me. "calloused hands" and tomorrow I must row a boat or sand a floor. But these are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete